- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tsp Liquid Aminos
- 250g Brown Rice Cooked (I used the microwave rice, I skip the microwave part and cook through un the pan)
- 3 Tbsp Nutritional yeast
- 2 Tsp Bouillon
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Rosemary
- 125ml Oat Cream
- 20g Porcini Mushrooms (Get this ready before hand, soak in boiling water for 20 mins, drain and press any water out of them)
- 140g Chestnut mushrooms sliced
- 2 Tbsp water
- Lots of Black Pepper (to taste)
- Saute the onions and garlic in the coconut oil for 3 minutes on a low heat.
- Add the mushrooms, peas, Rice, Liquid Aminos, nutritional yeast, Bouillon, Rosemary, black pepper and the water, stir together and leave for 5 minutes on low heat,
- Stir in the Oat Cream and add the spinach to the top, leave for a couple minutes then stir in the spinach.
- THEN get tucked in, it’s good to go.
If you make this for yourself and you manage not to eat 2 servings to yourself like I did….place in a container and once cool place in the fridge, Eat the next day just heat up slowly in a pan, if you like add more greens to it like broccoli and more spinach.
- Serving Size: Serves 2