This isn't just simple mash, there are so many tatsy flavours 5 different veggies crammed within.
- 320 g sweet potato (chopped into 2cm sqaures)
- 3 parsnips (sliced)
- 450 g New Potato (chopped into 2cm sqaures)
- 1 Large Carrot (sliced)
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 3 spring onions (sliced )
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 large handful spinach
- Add the potatoes, parsnips, carrot to a pan with water. cook until soft (15 mins roughly) once soft drain the water and then add the ingredients back to the pan. mash with a potato masher, then add in all the other ingredients. The spinach will wilt down with the heat and all you need to do is keep stiring with a spoon until everything is combined. Good to serve up.
The great thing about this mash is that it can be stored in the fridge for up to 2/3 days, and if you want to create something new the following day with any left overs, using a little flour use your hands to mould the mash into little pancakes, fry on medium heat in a little oil, 3 minutes each side and serve…easy peasy veggie pancakes.
- Category: Main Course