The simplest way to prep your breakfasts 💡 makes six portions, will take you no more that 1 minute in the morning to prepare once you have made this.. what’s not to like?
Serving suggestions 💭
Top with dairy free yoghurt
The list is endless , you do you whatever takes your fancy 😋 Check out the video below for an easy follow along Love Sarah xoxo
- 3 ripe bananas mashed
- 140g carrot grated
- 30g walnuts chopped
- 40g vegan choc chips (optional)
- 240g rolled oats (Blitz in a blender until you have oat flour consistency)
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp agave syrup (or maple)
- 1 1/2 cup dairy free milk (350ml)
- Set the oven at 180c and line a square square baking tin with baking paper or use coconut oil. I use a 20cm x 20cm tin.
- To a large bowl mash the bananas, now add in all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Once everything is mixed together pour into you baking tin, place in the oven and bake for 50 minutes until the top is golden.
- Remove, allow to cool for 10 mins and cut into your desired size, 4- 6 potions is a good place to start.
- Serve up or allow to cool completely and stir in the fridge for, for 4 to 5 days. Reheat individual portions in the microwave for around 30 seconds before serving.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Category: breakfast
Keywords: baked oats